CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 months for this??

yes, it has been 2 months since my last post. so the few people who actually checked my blog probably already gave up. but i seriously have not taken any pictures (except these few). we have had a lot going on, and i'll update later.
but for now enjoy the blossoming 2 and 1/2 year old that is getting more grown up by the day... kate. i love this paris themed dress

i was dragging my feet that morning and let the kids head into the kitchen before me. big mistake. but she was so cute i did let her eat ice cream for breakfast.
looking so big
she cracks me up. she was actually saying "cheese" under the wax lips

6 comments:

Ficklins said...

awwww I love Kate. Even if I am sick now too the little stinkers :)

Jayne Layne said...

Lex she is so cute! Those pictures are darling. I love that dress and I love that she was saying cheese under those lips! I can't wait until my baby starts to talk and have a total personailty

jill said...

She's SO cute!!! What a little doll! Don't you love 2 year olds? Especially ones with chubby little cheeks!

Miller Family said...

She is so cute. Love the first pic. I can tell she and Elle would be good friends.

Tiffany said...

Finally!! Love all of Kate's poses :).

Jek said...

DAAARRRRLLLLIIIINNNGGGG! WHY DON"T WE EVER SEE EACH OTHER AND WE LIVE .2 miles from each other??????? REdiculous.